Who is MyThomsons for?
MyThomsons is designed exclusively for HR and Reward professionals, providing highly relevant content, tools and industry insight.
What is MyThomsons?
MyThomsons is a service that provides subscribers with the latest industry news along with access to reward publications and research, events listings, thought-pieces and more. MyThomsons subscribers benefit from:
- Regular industry updates with the latest news from the Reward, Benefits and HR industry
- Access to online content and downloads such as thought-pieces, case studies, webinars and industry-wide research such as the market-leading annual Employee Rewards Watch report
- Invitations to exclusive Reward and Benefit events such as sector-specific seminars, workshops and networking breakfasts
Extended access for Thomsons clients
If you are a Thomsons client, in addition to the standard subscriber benefits you can also access the exclusive 'Client area' of thomsons.com, where you will find:
- Access to the Thomson’s training calendar where you can book in time for you and your employees to receive your Darwin training, plus refresher videos to update and/or refresh your knowledge
- Invitations to events such as our prestigious Reward Club and Directors evening
- Invitations to exclusive client webinars to discuss the latest findings in our industry-renowned annual Employee Rewards Watch survey
How do I become a MyThomsons subscriber?
The MyThomsons service is free and registering is easy. Simply enter your details on the Subscribe to MyThomsons page and select your preferences including the areas you are particularly interested in. You will be provided with a login and password through which you can access the suite of restricted content hosted on thomsons.com. If you are a client remember to check the ‘Client’ box to ensure you register for access to the dedicated client area.